You can visit our website and read about the products and services we offer, have access to the Company's operating and financial public information, obtain information about the shares, estimates of market analysts, among others, without giving us any information about itself. If you provide any information, this document seeks to clarify how to collect and treat your individual information:
1. Personal information provided by users shall be collected through ethical and legal means.
2. Users will be warned about which information on them will be collected by us before the collection is started, and the choice and responsibility of supplying or not such information remains the user’s.
3. Our site contains links to other external sites, for which contents and privacy has no responsibility of us. We have no access to information collected by "cookies" (small files placed in your computer for tracing movements inside websites) contained in the sites leaded by such links.
4. For risk management purposes, we may exchange information about our users with accredited reference sources and clearance services.
5. For management purposes, we may, eventually, use "cookies"; however, a user may, at any time, activate devices in his or her browser for informing about when they are being activated or for avoiding their activation.
6. Our users will be provided channels to contact us, for any questions they might have, through visitor service means.
We recommend users to check this policy, which is subject to change from time to time.
Updated on June 5, 2018.